- Drastically improve website profitability.
- Understand what impacts customers’ willingness to purchase.
- Build marketings systems to inform and reduce advertising wastage.
- Predict the most profitable cities in the world to enter.
About Blunt Umbrellas
Blunt™ Umbrellas is an exceptional product company in the process of expanding globally. Blunt™ wanted to increase the effectiveness and profitability of their ecommerce website as well as establish advertising systems that could replicate local successes again-and-again throughout new markets.
- Design digital growth strategy and give budgeting recommendations for the most efficient paths into new markets. (Strategy)
- Drastically improve website conversion rate and advertising profitability. (CRO)
- Re-think and build a beautiful and smooth online purchase experience. (UX/UI design)
- Drive traffic with global Google Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Understand that major hurdles of scaling ecommerce revenue and prepare advertising systems for international rollout. (Data-Science, Automation)
- Significant e-commerce sales growth.
- 200% increase in website conversion rate.
- Ranked #1 on google for top 3 keywords.
- Best Google ranked company in the industry in NZ and AU.
- Comprehensive marketing and revenue dashboards.
- Learning algorithm and data-visualisation to inform decisions of Blunts most lucrative new growth markets and recommended budgets.
What we did
Advertising Automation (Social Media + Google Adwords)
Can you Calculate the Profitability of Advertising?
We built a predictive model and an interactive dashboard that gives recommendations on which countries, cities and postcodes provide the highest likelihood for successful entry. This meant less wasted advertising, a cheaper entry into lucrative new markets and the ability to automate acquisition marketing in the future.
What is a Predictive Advertising Model?
Our team used 18 major variables and their interactions to predict the likelihood of someone being “willing & able” to purchase a Blunt Umbrella. This machine taught model uses indicators such as a real-time “rain-wind index” and “average resident walking distance” to recommend the best spread of advertising budgets across each country.